20 of Life little luxuries to enjoy this Autumn....
ere at Alkington Grange Barns we like to give you a 'little luxuries' on Holiday, research proves just how far the sentiment of luxury has come.
“Our self catering cottages know it’s the thoughtful gestures that count and make a guest’s stay really special, as well as providing a culturally relevant setting in which people can take a step back and enjoy life’s small luxuries.”
Top 20 of life's little luxuries:
- Freshly laundered bed linen & Fresh towels
- Time to read a good book
- Getting a takeaway or a special meal from our local caterier.
- Having a long soak in the bath
- A walk in the Shropshire Countyside.
- A cosy night in with friends & family
- Spend an Evening Star gazing
- Watching the sunset/sunrise
- A lunch with a friends
- When someone makes you a nice cup of tea/coffee
- Five minutes to yourself
- Visit a World Hertigage site there are three locally
- Catching your favourite film on TV
- Getting three Generations playing Sport together truely special
- Visit the Chester Zoo UKs Second most visited UK attraction
- A picnic in our Woodland
- Hitting the snooze button and enjoying the peace and quite.
- A lazy bike ride
- Spending time away from your phone
- Enjoying a Swim in our pool all by yourself